Have you got previous iGaming Project Management experience? Have you got previous experience with process modelling, data modelling, state modelling, gap and SWOT analysis?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a well established and growing sports betting operator.
As the Project Management Office Manager, you will lead the Project Management and Business Analysis teams in executing and delivering projects from start to end, including but not limited to project roadmap management, stakeholder analysis, feasibility and risk analysis, requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation, and post project benefit analysis. You will be required to provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to other members of the team as well as conduct performance reviews.
- Manage the project dashboard and backlogs effectively;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, understand the value of each project will bring to the business and help prioritizing projects accordingly.
- Monitor the progress of projects and ensure they are delivered according to the project plan;
- Manage team to understand the needs of the business on a project by project base.
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure efficiency of communication and effort between the PMO and other departments
- Manage team to use Project Management and Business Analysis tools for most efficient documentation of existing and future projects.
- Assign projects to the team members and monitor and manage the deliveries.
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solutions.
- Teach best practice of Project Management and Business Analysis to the team.
- Direct management of all members of the Project Management Business Analysis team including performance reviews.
- Extensive experience in project management.
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team
- igaming industry experience
- Experience with process modelling (with BPMN), data modelling, state modelling, gap and SWOT analysis
- Experience with requirements documents and other BA tools.
- Experience with various software delivery methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile (e.g. Scrum)
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.