Do you have a good understanding of AML and Responsible Gaming?
An established i-Gaming business are expanding their regulatory staff and therefore an opportunity exists to join a new and exciting team in Player Protection.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving as the first point of escalation for all Player Protection (AML & Responsible Gaming) cases and queries from other teams.
- Conducting the analysis of player accounts to identify activities related to Money Laundering and Problem Gambling.
- Scrutinising player transactions as a part of our on-going monitoring processes.
- Review of all ID documentation in line with company verification policy.
- Performing Enhanced Due Diligence and affordability checks.
- Maintaining the on-going monitoring reports and alerts.
- Ensure accounts remain updated to date in line with record keeping requirements.
- Interacting with players who require assistance with Anti Money Laundering or Responsible Gaming matters when required.
- Continue to develop as an expert in the field and share that knowledge with the player-facing teams.
- Actively helping to improve our monitoring system and processes.
- Spreading Responsible Gaming awareness as an integral part of our daily operations within the whole company.
- Assisting the MLRO/DMLRO with Suspicious Activity Reporting and other investigations.
- Cooperating with the Payments, Ambassadors, Loyalty and Marketing teams to develop and improve our internal procedures.
- Support the Team Leads with new member onboarding and ad hoc training sessions for different business areas.
- Assisting or working on any other tasks as requested by the department.
Full training will be provided and for those who want to develop their career in Responsible Gaming or AML this is the perfect opportunity.