Working within a small dynamic office environment, this position has plenty of potential for the successful candidate to become an important part of a growing team and expanding company.
- Maintain the current API solutions with CMS and front-end of website
- Develop new proprietary CMS framework from scratch
- Maintain and expand key website functionality between different platforms
- Maintain and support live environment for any bug fixing
- Set up and manage AWS cloud instances
- Present and recommend possible improvements to the systems or technology
- Ideally a Degree Computer Science or relevant (online coding discipline etc.)
- Ideally have experience in iGaming and payment gateway integrations
- Fluent in English and have suitable experience.
- Required languages/disciplines: PHP, jQuery, GIT version control, working knowledge of Debian OS, implementation and maintenance for MySQL.
- Preferred languages/disciplines: Node.Js, PHP Slim framework, Yii framework, WordPress CMS, HTML, CSS (bootstrap and custom), Agile scrum project management methodology.
- Best practices in working with API’s
- Need to be able to work to a set brief, feedback appropriately and challenge guides for a better end product.
- Work to set timescales and timelines
- Working with API’s, SOAP PHP based content management platforms
- Needs to be self-starter, pro-active, reliable, motivated and a good problem solver with good communication skills.
- Positive attitude, responsible and care about the product quality.