A well known and established market leader has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry.
The Group also was named Affiliate of the Year at the prestigious EGR Operator Awards, becoming only the second two-time winner of the award.
The Group in 2021 completed a successful initial public offering (IPO) on the Nasdaq Global Market in New York, making it the first online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the United States.
We have an opening for a PHP Developer to work on their data focused websites and products focused on the US Sports gambling market. This person will have the opportunity to be involved in depth and at scale with Serverless technologies in building our systems, with AWS lambda primarily.
- 2-3 years of commercial development experience using PHP
- Experience building and maintaining websites, applications and API’s using Laravel
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as Vue.js
- Comfortable with GitHub and the gitflow model
- Can use ORM’s to access data but also know how to drop down to SQL statements if needed
- Clear ability to work in teams, contribute to technical decisions and deliver exciting new products to the world
- Possess a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Able to work independently but know when to ask for help
- Document all code and features for maintainability
- Contribute new features to our PHP (Laravel sites) sites
- Maintaining our internal tools (PHP) and the API’s that power them
- Ensure APIs are providing accurate and reliable data to sites at all times
- Ensure uptime and availability around key sporting events
- Assist with releases and deployments multiple times per day
- Work with EU based team and comfortable with slack, zoom pair programming remotely
Perks & Benefits (Ireland/Malta).
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day