YOU MUST BE WITHIN +3/-3 HOURS OF GMT TIME ZONE.
Applicants outside of this time zone unfortunately cannot be considered.
You will be developing full-stack systems in PHP within the company's ecosystem of applications.
This would cover Customer Management, Fraud Detection, Payment integrations, Rewards Platform and Reporting systems.
The wider responsibilities would cover maintenance and enhancements to existing systems and the development of new ones.
Key Responsibility Areas
- The design and planning of systems' implementation
- System development through reusable, testable code and libraries
- Full stack development of features
- Related data-structures and management of their software life cycle.
- Developed systems documentation and their day-to-day processes
- Personal skill set development in-line with industry trends to meet company objectives and help keep the company modernized and technologically up to speed.
- Continuous research & development in-line with business goals
- Continuous evaluation and system optimization
- Monitoring and support of systems on an as-needed basis
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ PHP development on projects (with depth)
- e-Commerce experience or with transactional background
- Proficient in PHP in a Linux ecosystem
- Frameworks of PHP
- SQL proficiency and designing of databases
- Debugging / Profiling
- Testable code practices
- Version Control
- SOA environment experience (we are open to new technologies and virtual environments)
- Linux command line
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area/field