Payments Manager - Gibraltar or Manchester - Flexible working available
Are your career aspirations to be a Head of Payments one day? Would you like to be mentored and to become and trained by one of the industry's most experienced payment directors?
This is a unique and fantastic opportunity for anyone who said "yes" to the above.
- Reporting to the Group Director of Payments - you will join the department and take accountability for key strategic projects, working closely with the Director on these projects and where appropriate taking over them and taking the lead.
- You will handle go live projects with new suppliers
- Be the "go to" person for the payments providers and manage the relationship
- You need to be analytical and be able to review transactional documents & make suggestions for improvements.
- You will be the key point of contact in the absence of the Director
- Background in payments - either in iGaming or from a gateway
- Analytical mindset
- Pro-active individual
The client has offices in Gibraltar and Manchester - and a flexible working policy in both offices. Some travel will be required.
If you would like to discuss in more detail, then please contact me.