PAYMENTS AND FRAUD MANAGER
Growing Online Gaming business is looking for a Payments and Fraud Manager who will lead a team of Payment & Fraud Technicians and Fraud Analysts, with the main purpose of ensuring the best user experience by detecting and minimising payments fraud.
About this opportunity
- Permanent Position (with indefinite contract) in the Sunny Madrid!
- Reporting to the Online Director
You will be challenged to:
- Define and establish the Fraud policy for the online business.
- Plan, design, develop, test and implement fraud prevention strategies that detect suspicious activity on the platform to mitigate fraud losses.
- Lead the Payments and Fraud team.
- Ensure regulatory reporting of fraud issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Propose and monitor the implementation of procedures.
- Supervise the implementation of different payment methods.
- Liaise with the relevant banks and processors to meet the needs of each payment method.
- Ensure that all payment methods are executed efficiently on the company’s web page.
- Research and knowledge of the regulations of each of the countries in which the company will operate.
- Analyse the profitability of each means of payment.
- Knowing the innovations in payments methods for their possible incorporation into the company's services.
- Resolution of incidents related to customers and payments.
- Proposing and supervising the execution of the procedures for AML and KYC, according to the Spanish Law and other relevant jurisdictions.
- Propose improvements of the due diligence measures established in the company's policies.
- Maintain an up-to-date scorecard for your department and inform management about budgetary deviations and, also, propose actions for improvement.
- Passion, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- International and extensive exposure to the Online Gaming Industry within Fraud & Payments departments.
- Team Management.
- Fluent in Spanish & English.
- High Level of Excel.
- Experience in different jurisdictions.
Interested? Next steps…
Apply now, and if suitable I’ll be in touch to arrange a call and discuss further!