Do you have an interest in sportsbetting? Have you worked within a Fraud Prevention team before? An exciting i-Gaming business is looking to hire a Payments Analyst to work via hybrid working model.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Preventing, detecting and investigating all instances of fraud/promo abuse associated with our product range;
- Identification of suspicious activity/trends using various fraud detection systems;
- Analyse account history and trends to take appropriate action on accounts;
- Registration of client’s documents, identifying and verifying new and existing customers using verification tools and methodologies;
- Requesting documentation to prove the identity of the client and/or the origin of the deposited funds;
- Handling customer requests related to withdrawals, verifying source of balances, documentation and payment methods;
- You need to be able to speedily interpret and process large quantities of data in a fast moving and ever changing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar position consisting in:
- Understanding documentation checks to identify fraud and suspicious behaviour;
- Knowledge of utilising online fraud detection systems;
- Experience within the online gaming environment;
- Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Conscientious, passionate and dedicated to preventing fraud in all its’ guises;
- Organised, self-driven, energetic and proactive in your work;
- Fluent in English;
- Confident and trustworthy;
- Ability to learn new systems / technology / applications quickly;
- Strong numerical skills, analytical skills and attention to detail is essential;
- Ability to work on own initiative, or as part of a team, with tight deadlines.
Please contact me for full details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to the high demands of the position.
- Vibrant modern office space with barista, pool table, table tennis, and down time facilities.
- Regular company social and team building activities.
- Fully paid lunch with beverage when working in the office.
- Allowance and support in personal and professional growth.
- Pension scheme
- Private medical and dental insurance.