Have you got previous payments product experience? Have you got a very good understanding of the iGaming industry?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is an award winning online Casino.
As a Payment Product Specialist, you will work as part of a small team focusing on product improvement through smart use of data. You’ll join a fast paced and agile environment where a lot needs to be figured out.
As Payment Product Specialist You Will:
- Be the main point of contact between Payment Operations, Finance, Risk & Fraud for operational troubleshooting and feed back into the Product Team
- Create manuals to ensure that the Payment/Risk Ops and CS Teams are up to date on training with Payment Methods
- Be responsible for performing daily analysis on the payment reports, design new ad hoc reports and take action based on the results.
- Carrying out Due Diligence for all Payment Providers
- Optimise acceptance rate for credit card providers, bank and e-wallet payment methods.
- Analyse provider performance together with the rest of the Payment Product Team and find areas to optimise and improve.
- Help with onboarding new payment providers
- Perform testing and Quality Assurance throughout integration
- Perform testing of payment methods on Production
- Updating and improvement of current PSP processes
- Have worked in a similar position before.
- Good understanding of the gaming industry.
- Another advantage to have is if you have worked with Payment IQ, Jira and Confluence before.
- Experience from working with Payment providers across various markets.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.