My client, a high-growth start-up, is seeking a Payment Analyst to join their international team.
The role is fully remote; however, you will be required to work a few days a week on the Canadian time zone as our client is focusing on the French-Canadian market and thereafter they plan to grow throughout Canada.
The duties for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create daily deposit summaries to ensure all payment transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Reconcile processor accounts daily, identify and investigate unreconciled transactions and provide solutions
- Oversee and investigate on chargebacks and returns
- Maintain supporting details for all reconciliations daily to support the reconciliations
- Respond to all payments related queries sent through different communication channels and make sure that information provided is always accurate
- Liaise with the team and service providers to solve payment processing issues and provide a high level of service towards the customers
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between customer success/outreach team members
- Participate in ad hoc projects and support managers as needed
Requirements for the Position:
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in an accounting or business discipline is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the payment processing industry
- Has an analytical mind with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong Excel and computer skills is required
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to quickly form relationships and interact effectively in a complex environment
- Ability to prioritize deliverables
Want to apply?
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org