A rapidly growing crypto casino & sportsbook operator is seeking to hire a Partnership Manager – LATAM to maximise the business potential of this fast-growing and exciting region.
As Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and building key partnerships, sponsorship, and affiliate relationships to enhance the brands recognition and scalability across the region. Within your portfolio you will be responsible for a base of some of the most important partnerships for the organisation, with a primary initial focus on Brazil. You will work closely with colleagues across departments and quickly acquire an insight into various commercial activities, including close alignment with the rest of the Commercial, Operational and Technical teams.
Working remotely, you will be free to really take ownership of the role and make it your own. There will be some travel to meet key partners, attend industry conferences and for periodic meetings at the HQ but the business is very open & flexible in this regard.
- Develop and maintain strong relations with commercial partners, influencers, affiliates and more
- Deal negotiation and ongoing deal optimisation
- Work closely with local stakeholders & product owners to optimise partner prioritisation and uncover new revenue opportunities
- Keep up to date with regulation, compliance, and market trends across LATAM & the wider industry
- Identify new potential partners as they enter market and work closely with your colleagues to explore the potential and onboard these partners whilst maintaining commercial & contractual framework set out by the business
- Develop & implement the local partnership strategy for LATAM
- Work with Managing Director to ensure market financial targets are met
- Analyse and appraise monthly commercial performance
- Monthly partner/account reporting to highlight key issues and suggestions for development
- Quarterly meetings & business performance reports with partners
- Has relevant Partnership/BD/Commercial/Marketing experience - ideally in online iGaming & Sports Betting
- Understand and knowledge of Crypto is beneficial
- Has a proven track record in a partnership or similar commercial/account management role
- An understanding of different commercial models: Sponsorship agreements, Pay per post/CPA / CPL / CPM / Revenue Share / Hybrid etc
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a commercially strategic mindset
- Highly organised, self-driven & proactive, with the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish and a good level of English