Our client is seeking an experienced and passionate individual to shape and advance it's paid social media output for a vast portfolio of online comparison products worldwide. They are looking for someone who wants to “make their mark” by defining and building processes, selecting technologies, developing and hiring the talent needed to fuel the paid search capacity..
You’ll have an opportunity to help increase reach, grow audiences, boost the brand marketing while managing paid social media presence in the one of the most competitive arenas online, all the while thinking about ROI and user experience!
- Drive, create and optimize new paid social activities on all major social media platforms.
- Build and implement processes within a growing company and help bake social media into the strategy and objectives.
- Oversee the execution of operational tasks including campaign planning and success metrics, budget management, campaign creatives and ROI.
- Develop strong working relationships with product managers, collaborate with principal social media specialists, with wider business to help ensure a unified brand marketing approach across all channels. .
- Collaborate with the technology teams and make sure you have a state-of-the-art tools for serving, tracking and optimizing social media campaigns.
- Enable, develop, coach and support your team members to build and maintain an environment where everyone thrives.
You will have
- People management experience. Experience of building and growing teams in a similar, fast paced environment is key.
- Extensive experience in paid social and paid media trends. You will need to build up paid social capabilities from the ground up so experience in this area is crucial.
- Extensive experience in i-gaming - Casino/Sports betting/Poker, preferably gained at a renowned gaming company, consulting agency, or affiliate.
- Familiarity with Paid acquisition metrics, measurements and tracking technologies.
If this sounds like you and you want to join an exciting dynamic company then please get in touch.