Our client is looking for a paid search manager to shape and advance their paid search chapter for multiple online comparison products worldwide.
They are looking for someone who wants to “make their mark” by defining and building processes, selecting technologies, developing and hiring the talent needed to fuel their paid search commitment. .
You’ll have an opportunity to help them increase their reach, grow the audiences, manage paid search campaigns in the one of the most competitive arenas online, all the while thinking about ROI and user experience!
- Drive, create and optimize new paid search activities on all major search engines.
- Build and implement processes within a growing company and help bake PPC into the strategy and objectives.
- Oversee the execution of operational tasks including campaign planning and success metrics, budget management, campaign creatives? and ROI.
- Develop strong working relationships with product managers, collaborate with wider business to help us ensure a unified brand marketing approach. Win As One is in our DNA.
- Collaborate with the technology teams and make sure we have a state-of-the-art set of tools for serving, tracking and optimizing paid search campaigns.
You will have
- Extensive experience in paid search and search engines trends. We will need you to build our PPC capabilities from the ground up so experience in this area is crucial.
- Extensive experience in i-gaming - Casino/Sports betting/Poker, preferably gained at a renowned gaming company, consulting agency, or affiliate.
- Familiarity with Paid search metrics, measurements and tracking technologies?.
- People management experience.
This is a great opportunity so please get in touch for more details.