The role of Manager - Acquirer Relationships is a newly created role within the EMEA Acceptance team.
- To maximise organic acceptance growth with Acquiring Partners within the UK and Ireland.
- Ensure all relevant 3rd parties are certified with acquirers, working with acquirers' 3rd party partner teams.
- Ensure that all products from Acquirers are enabled.
- Ensure each account is compliant with all appropriate network and regulatory obligations.
- Be the Quality Champion for the UK Acquirer team and provide support to the Quality of Acceptance programme.
- Report and manage organic acceptance growth with UK acquirers:
- Document acquirer’s sales channels assessment, prioritization of gaps where our network is not included, develop and implement solutions with acquirers and with other teams within our business.
- Report and manage acceptance growth through acquirers' 3rd parties and acquirer owned PSP products: 3rd party and PSP product assessment by acquirers, prioritisation of 'acquirer to 3rd party' certifications, develop and implement jointly agreed plans with acquirers.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders as voice of the customer to ensure they are kept up to date with our partners needs
- Leverage industry knowledge and experience to drive sales, accelerate business results and build and win new acceptance Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes.
- Use existing experience & accumulated knowledge to play a consultative & SME role.
Qualifications & Experience
Here is what we need from you:
- Degree educated; BA hons and/ or Masters
- A wealth of experience and working knowledge within the Payments Acceptance sector – ideally gained from a scheme and similar Payment Services organisation
- To be considered, it is essential the successful applicant has a deep understanding of UK & Ireland technical payment infrastructure, ideally terminals
- Project management and / or payments operations background is preferred
- A good understanding of relationship management and client engagement coupled with strong technical knowledge
- Excellent business level English oral and written skills
- Excellent communicator across all levels & mediums
- Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision