Within the Operations Team, the Operations Manager aims to create long-term, trusting relationships with internal and external customers. They are accountable for all communications between the business and its clients.
Liaising daily with the customers, the Operations Manager will also manage critical escalations and collate feedback from the customer and the market in general to feed back into the Operations and management teams.
- Act as the main conduit between the clients and the business in all matters.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Collate and assess client product requests and feedback into internal teams.
- Forecast, track and analyze Key Performance Indicators.
- Propose commercial incentives for growth
- Manage critical escalations between the business and the client
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the projects and is directly accountable for its success.
- Has overall responsibility for project management from initiating, planning, execution, monitoring till closing & managing allocated resources.
- Support daily operation regarding business/technical inquiries with internal and external parties.
- Handle required documentation for the project such as project charter, project updates and reporting etc.
- Be able to evaluate the work process in cross functional teams, find the gaps and to facilitate process improvement
- Has a good engagement and communication skill set with colleagues and upper management team
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 3-5 years’ experience as Operation, PM function or equivalent
- Previous work experience in a similar Operations role
- Good understanding of key performance indicators
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills
- Bilingual in written and spoken Chinese and English