One of the biggest Casino and Bingo operators in the UK seeks an Online Content Management System (CMS) Manager who will manage and release all content across their online platform!
About this opportunity
Starting salary of £40K to £50K depending on experience and skill set.
My client is one of the biggest Bingo and Casino games operators in the UK, having a team full of passionate individuals, it allows them to take the company to new heights.
The Company’s mission is to create fun and excitement for all their customers, they wish to revolutionize and increase the appeal towards Bingo and Gambling. The Company believe the customer is at the heart of what they do – by creating an unforgettable experience, this is what incentives the consumer to come back again and again.
You will be challenged with deciding and implementing what is available on the online platform, managing multiple client relations and working with both the Product and Delivery Managers to ensure any CMS work required is completed efficiently and to the highest standard.
Your qualifications and experience
- Previous experience, and high level of proficiency
- Experience in using other bespoke Content Management Systems
- Experience with HTML, JS & CSS
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Working knowledge of Adobe products (eg Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Knowledge of Playtech operation systems including IMS and VF BOS
Interested? Next steps…
The online Gambling industry is growing massively and the competition for work is hitting its peak. If you are wanting to work with industry veterans, apply now and I will be in touch to give you the helping hand you need to take your career to the next level.