Our client, a high value boutique financial services consultancy, believes in the relentless pursuit of excellence and quality across three areas of expertise which are underpinned by a range of Data Analytics tools and capabilities:
• Payments– supporting banks in a changing payments landscape adapt to, manage and implement change.
• Financial Crime – helping banks meet complex money laundering, sanction list filtering regulations and making the world a better place by stopping human trafficking, organised crime and terrorism.
• Strategic Change - supporting banks and financial organisations in their efforts to establish re-structure and re-organise to meet new challenges to a shifting regulatory and competitive landscape.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Office 365 Enterprise Mobility, Security & Infrastructure Engineer who will help them implement & maximize the value from our technology investment whilst also proactively identifying new business capabilities and technology solutions for the future.
More specifically, the role will include:
- Evaluating, designing, documenting, implementing, administering Office 365, Enterprise Mobility, Security services & corporate devices.
- Using cloud automation solutions to build, configure and manage our corporate devices and infrastructure.
- Providing IT administration, user support & training whilst evangelizing corporate IT devices and services.
- Proactively managing, monitoring and improving existing corporate IT, cloud services and security practices across the company.
- Maintain the central corporate service desk facility for infrastructure & business applications
- Office 365 & SharePoint Collaborative Business Application Engineers
- Identify opportunities to improve existing services or recommend better alternatives
- Contributing to the development and implementation of our Corporate IT Strategy from an enterprise mobility, security and corporate infrastructure.
A successful candidate would benefit from the following experience:
- 4-5 years IT industry experience
- At least 3 years’ experience designing, implementing and managing Office 365 instances including Office 365 Enterprise Mobility & Security for use with corporate IT devices and infrastructure
- Demonstratable strong knowledge and proficiency of Office 365 Management, Enterprise Mobility & Security services including Azure Active Directory, Intune and Mobile Device Management (MDM), Azure Information Protection (AIP), Exchange Online, Defender ATP & Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Implementing end to end solutions and projects including evaluating, designing, documenting, implementing, administering & training
- Using cloud management tools in Office 365 & Jamf to automatically build, configure and maintain corporate Windows 10 & Apple devices in addition to all types of ‘Bring your own devices’ (BYOD)
- Experience configuring and maintaining corporate hardware such as laptops, desktop computers, mobile devices and printers
- Best practice and hands on implementation experience for information security, RBAC, Microsoft security controls and risk management
- Professionalism when responding to IT support requests and Information Security incidents
- An excitement, enthusiasm and drive to embrace new technologies and continue to develop technical skills and experience
- Organised and able to change tasks as priorities evolve
- Creating and maintaining service & project reports
- Coaching other members of team in your area of expertise
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with a focus on providing quality customer service
A successful candidate could also benefit from the following experience:
Primary office location:
Your main place of work will be at our headquarters in central London. Our clients have offices in and around London, but you may be asked to travel with reasonable notice to an alternative office in Warsaw, Poland.
Employment with my client includes the following competitive benefits package:
- 10% of salary performance bonus
- Medical insurance (including dental) for you and your family
- Dental insurance for you and your family
- 28 days annual holiday plus Public & Bank holidays
- Life & Disability Insurance and death in service benefit
- Choice of corporate laptop