You are perhaps a sports journalist looking to move into digital media, or are experienced with managing B2C social media pages and assets. Are you a social media wizard with quiz winning sports knowledge? If so, we are looking for an outstanding Social Media Manager to join one of the leading betting companies to run their social media channels and paid social advertising.
• Plan, implement and report on a social media strategy that matches our brand guidelines and meets set KPIs in customer acquisition, raising brand awareness and increase social media engagement.
• Setup and manage a full social media communications and campaigns calendar.
• Create or devise engaging, topical and on-brand written and video content by keeping abreast of sports news as well as other relevant headlines.
• Conceptualize, propose and implement all paid social media activities, whilst managing the paid social budget.
• Liaise with designers, content writers, CRM Managers on campaigns, content, promotions and messaging.
• Develop promotions, viral campaigns, competitions and other initiatives from concept to fulfilment.
• Manage all social media communications regarding our sponsorships, partnerships and activation activities.
• Analyse, monitor and evaluate all social media metrics, campaigns, posts and paid social activities to report effectively on performance.
• Maintain an eagle eye on competitor SoMe activity and trends in social media to identify opportunities for our brand.
• Work with and manage relationships with external parties such as freelance content writers, consultants and agencies.
• Natively fluent in Dutch and French.
• Business proficiency in English is a must.
• Experience in social media marketing and/or management, including managing paid social media advertising.
• Detailed understanding of the varied social media platforms, audiences, mechanics and the behaviours behind social media use and consumer patterns.
• An analytical mindset that can extract meaningful and applicable action points from campaign results.
• Relevant experience and/or knowledge in the betting and gaming world is a plus.
• Superb content writing skills.
• Great communication skills, and an ability to work closely with colleagues and external partners to achieve the best results.
• Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Photoshop and other tools would be considered a plus.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply or contact directly on firstname.lastname@example.org