Experience life in sunny Cyprus! My client is a leading FinTech company and they are looking for a Node.js developer to join their in Cyprus. they help with relocation and Visa support.
- Building back-end services for payments/banking processing and CFD trading.
- Working as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Integration with internal and third-party systems.
- Designing and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, secure and efficient code.
- Investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems as and when needed, as well as conducting industry research and providing recommendations for emerging trends.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and other internal systems.
- Developing of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
- Investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems as and when needed, as well as conducting industry research and providing recommendations for emerging trends
- OpenAPI spec 3
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Kong API (APIgateway)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience in integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies.
- Understanding of Node.js frameworks such as Express.js, Koa, Hapi, Lodash is considered a plus.
- Previous experience within Financial Services is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture, docker, kubernetes, is considered a plus.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT-related fields.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products