Reporting to the Head of Gaming, this is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative global identity verification business.
This exciting new ID solution uses the latest technologies to offer identity verification solutions to help businesses comply with Anti Money Laundering (AML) / Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations.
A strong working knowledge of identity and KYC is highly desirable but the ability to build successful relationships, open doors and close sales is absolutely essential.
- At least 5 years of new business sales experience, selling identity, payment or technology solutions to the iGaming sector. You will hold a strong network of Head of Payments, Head of Fraud & Risk, Head of AML and responsible gambling contacts.
- Proven success at opening doors, setting appointments, building a relationship, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales to meet and exceed quota
- Ability to communicate feedback from client / prospects on product enhancements as appropriate and work with sales, marketing and product teams to support product roadmap activities.
- To support the international expansion of the gaming client base and to establish our solution as a player in new jurisdictions and geographies when appropriate.
- To develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities for new business
- Pro-actively contact prospects & customers through email, telephone and face to face appointments and achieve and evidence minimum KPI activity levels as set by the Sales Director
- React to inbound leads in a professional and timely manner and disposition leads according to CRM requirements
- Accurately complete CRM and sales documentation which supports the sales process
- Work with Marketing to build and execute marketing & sales campaigns with telemarketing and event activity
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client's organization from C-Level to operational staff
- An ability to grasp new technologies
- Detail oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the prospect’s requirements and the economics which drive the use case
- Is a self-starter & able to define own priorities
- Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to help build a new high growth business