A truly incredible opportunity with a well-known, Pentasia client operating in the American Sports space has opened up in the famous Windy City, Chicago.
Our internationally known client is opening a new division of their live TV streaming platform that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with their leading sports streaming packages, their new Gaming and sportsbook service aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming, allowing in game betting and odds to be used whilst displayed alongside their second to non-streaming and coverage rights of all major American sports. The online wagering experience is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
They are looking to speak with a talented Motion Graphics / Craft Designer to join their Chicago team.
Join a fast growing team to build and create what will be the most comprehensive sportsbook in the country. This is a unique opportunity to drive the conversation consumers and industry professionals are having on how sports wagering will take shape across states coast to coast.
- Design graphics package for the content team
- Craft video elements for socials, tv, and partnerships
- Work with brand and creative team to ideate around brand creative and how animation fits within its ecosphere
- Oversee execution of creative for sportsbook campaigns as it relates to animation/motion initiatives, and overall video aesthetic
- 3-5 years of related experience, agency experience is a plus
- Background with Adobe design suite with emphasis on After Effects, illustrator, Animate
- Background with Cinema 4D
- Experience working with sports and/or entertainment brands is preferred
- Digital portfolio that shows a variety of work including broadcast quality graphics package(s)
- Outstanding project management skills and the ability to prioritize, multi-task and be a self-starter
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detailed and solution oriented
- Passion for sports and gaming
Perks & Benefits:
A highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
Robust benefit package including health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
If this position has piqued your interest, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your latest CV over for consideration & I'll get in contact shortly!