Headquartered in Las Vegas, with offices throughout Europe, our client, the only digital company created by a high-end provider of one-of-a-kind experiences, is changing how people engage with sports betting, social games and online casinos. If you want to be part of their technology revolution and make an impact with one of the world's most trusted and innovative betting and gaming companies apply today.
This client is growing quickly and they’re looking for an Architect with deep iOS experience to join their mobile client engineering team. This position requires strong technical skills and a bias toward collaboration. You will be working across many teams, informing business decisions, setting standards for mobile development, mentoring iOS engineers, and helping to expand their industry leading iOS application.
What you’ll do as an iOS Architect:
· Take ownership for the design, development, maintenance, testing strategy, and standards of the Wynn Interactive iOS app, utilizing Swift.
· Collaborate with business leads across Wynn Interactive to define milestones and deliverables for new functionality to be added to the application.
· Contribute to the architecture and design of projects and strategic initiatives, with specific focus on user experience, usability, stability, and efficiency.
· Mentor and lead design sessions, ensuring that iOS developers deliver high quality work that aligns with the mission of the Wynn Interactive engineering division.
What skills you will use:
· Expertise in iOS development (5+ years).
· Experience in planning, delivering, and managing iOS features, workflows, and products.
· Expertise in iOS application development, Agile development and SDLC, and mobile app release processes.
· Ability to write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the application.
Next step? --> apply to this vacancy with your latest CV and I'll contact you shortly!