• Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support.
• Write clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future.
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
• Write unit tests, troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance and stability.
• Design interfaces to improve user experience.
• Identify and plan for new features.
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
• Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
• Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices.
• University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
• Excellent command of the English Language.
• Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for at least 1 year.
• Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
• In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and/or Java/Kotlin.
• Familiarity with OOP design principles.
• Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
• Competitive salary including a 13th salary
• Relocation package (if applicable)
• Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
• Medical and life insurance
• Provident Fund
• Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
• In-house gym with a personal trainer
• Discount card for several services and products
Next steps: Apply to this vacancy with your most updated CV and I'll get in touch with you shortly!