A truly incredible opportunity with a well-known, Pentasia client operating in the American Sports space has opened up in the famous Windy City, Chicago.
If sports are your passion, and IT your profession then this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you.
If you have ever watched the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, NASCAR or the WNBA, then there’s a likely chance you will have used our clients’ services.
Our internationally known client is opening a new division of their live TV streaming platform that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with their leading sports streaming packages, their new Gaming and sportsbook service aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming, allowing in game betting and odds to be used whilst displayed alongside their second to non-streaming and coverage rights of all major American sports. The online wagering experience is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
They are looking to speak with talented Mobile Developers/Engineers to join the team in Chicago. You will be working on the sportsbook mobile platform as well as other areas of the business such as Marketing Technology. As they are currently building their team from scratch, there are several positions available for both Senior and mid-level developers.
Some responsibilities of the position:
- Develop performant mobile applications in react native for iOS and Android platforms.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
An ideal profile would look like:
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Proficiency in React Native. Senior: 4+ years of experience, Mid-level: 1-4 years of experience
- Deep knowledge in iOS and/or Android native development, having published apps on App Store/ Google Play
- Experience with State Management Libraries (MobX/Redux)
- Familiarity with REST API’s
- Familiarity with GraphQL’s
- previous iGaming/sports betting experience is a plus.
Salary and benefits
- Relocation assistance to The Windy City, Chicago.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- PTO/Work from home/Sick days
- Holiday Schedule
- Gym Discounts
- Free TV Subscriptions
If this position has piqued your interest, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your latest CV over for consideration & I'll get in contact shortly!