A rare opportunity exists to work for one of the most exciting i-Gaming businesses.
Reporting to the Group Head of Compliance the role will be located in Gibraltar. The MLRO is responsible for ensuring compliance to all Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) legislation, regulations, rules and guidance.
Main duties will cover;
- Foster and champion AML/CTF awareness and compliance across the group.
- Working closely the AML Operations Team to develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures of the company and its related activities to ensure they are compliant with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Advise the executive team and other business units on AML/CTF issues.
- Produce reports for key stakeholders setting out key developments within the subject matter (both externally and within the business) and the operation and effectiveness of the company’s AML/Fraud systems and controls.
- Responsible for the Suspicious Activity Reporting processes and reporting to the NCA and the Gibraltar Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit.
- Personal Management Licence (PML) holder who will act as a key point of contact with regulators, law enforcement and other authorities to assist in investigations and DPA requests.
- Observe and plan for new legislation in relation to development of AML/CTF policies, systems, practices and procedures and oversight to ensure effective implementation.
- Work with the Learning & Development team develop to AML/CFT training for the company.
- Deliver AML/CTF training where required.
- Develop and maintain regular monitoring procedures and practices to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems and measures implemented.
- Preparing the business for and managing regulatory visits.
- Be the subject matter expert on Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism and maintaining such expertise through continual professional development.
- Works closely with the Board of Directors, various group committees, the Compliance and Social Responsibility teams and other stakeholders within the company.
- Regular reporting to the Board on AML/CTF compliance.
- Responsible for conducting AML/CTF risk assessments.
- Preparing the Annual MLRO report.
- Ensuring company compliance with all data retention periods for retained AML/CTF data.
- Previous working experience working as an MLRO, preferably with a company holding a UKGC licence.
- Possess related academic qualifications.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
In return a competitive salary and bonus package are on offer.