Our client, a software provider, is looking for a talented, diligent system administrator to maintain our Windows and Exchange systems and network. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, installing, or upgrading and managing Windows/Exchange systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
- Implementing high availability infrastructure for Windows and Exchange system.
- Installing, configuring and maintain servers and networks.
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances.
- Performing system upgrades following new releases.
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Systems engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of proven experience managing Windows Server and Active Directory infrastructure.
- 3+ years of proven experience managing Microsoft Exchange server infrastructure.
- Microsoft MCSE certification is a plus.
- Proven work experience working with PowerShell scripting.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and related technology.
Next step --> Apply with your latest CV and ill get in touch shortly!