Would you be interested in working in Cryptocurrency? I thought so!
My Client is looking for some Mid and Senior level Java Developers to join their team in their office in Malaga, or even to work fully remotely!
They work side by side with clients to customize their digital asset management software to their existing workflows. They transform traditional merchant services into bitcoin payment processing platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Work as part of the Back End Team with a focus on security and quality (test automation)
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration
- Automated, performance, penetration and functional testing
- Participate in the design process and create / edit / review design suggestions and documentation
- Find and implement simple solutions for complex problems
- Interact directly with the product owners and key stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING
- At least 5 years of experience with Java (some experience with Java 8 or above is a must)
- Have strong knowledge in testing frameworks: JUnit, Spock, Mockito,...
- Have experience with a range of open source Java libraries and frameworks, for example Spring, JPA, etc
- Have experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with REST Web Services
- Experience of microservices architecture (development and testing)
- Experience with messaging frameworks and EDA
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Advanced level of English
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Challenging work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Competitive salary with flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Work time flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre
- Parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen with coffee, organic fruit, ice-cream, etc