Senior iOS Developer
The Senior iOS Developer will work on building and maintaining both new and existing iOS apps in the North American (N.A) Sports Betting and iGaming markets. In this role, you will engage with Project Managers and Business Analysts from the N.A. Program Management team to gain an understanding of the customers’ business strategy, processes, requirements. services, and roadmap, as well as to ensure iOS apps are adhering to jurisdictional regulatory requirements.
The successful iOS developer will be expected to:
· Analyze and design new features with the help of your lead.
· Code in Swift
· Unit test any new or existing features.
· Communicate using company communication channels (JIRA, Discord, Emails) about progress.
· Pair programming and code reviews.
· Proactive approach to continuously improve the apps.
· Provide second line support any iOS related questions to the dedicated first line support team.
· Mentor and provide guidance to junior members of the team.
· Provide technical scope towards new development efforts.
· Communicate progress with the project team and align on project timelines.
- 4+ years commercial experience of iOS Development in Swift
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience working with REST API calls and JSON
- Good understanding of MVVM or other iOS architectures
- UI Testing
- Web sockets
- Xcode Instruments
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with various departments and ensure expectations are aligned.
· Developing successful partnerships and productive relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
· Experience within an online and/ or retail Sports Betting or iGaming environment is a distinct advantage.
· Ability to deliver targets in a timely manner and communicate changes and risks in a timely fashion to internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and within tight deadlines while maintaining quality workmanship.
· Confident and able to speak out against the crowd while supporting your own opinions with strong reasoning, analysis and evidence.
· High level attention to details is required as the role is accountable for end results to the customer and must get the small things right.
· Ability to think on the go and adapt quickly to changing demands.
Next steps: interested? Please apply to this vacancy with your up-to-date CV and I'll get in touch with you shortly!