Why this role?
Shape the future of coaching: We're building a platform to digitize coaching and help managers everywhere improve! You can help us create a world where people are more creative, fulfilled, and inspired.
We are still a small team, so everyone gets to work on impactful problems and wear many hats.
Work with some of the best people in the world:
We have an incredibly talented and passionate team that is a lot of fun to work with. We are still small and have accomplished a lot since launching in 2018. Our interests are wide and deep and we love to combine them.
Join us at a special time: We've launched and are operating with our first clients, which opens up our options to create the learning and coaching experiences of our dreams. You would join at the perfect time to shape what we build and how we grow. You'll also learn and grow your career.
- A solid understanding of PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS
- Experience with the Laravel Framework Experience with Git
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with tailwind will be considered an asset
- Love for clean, standards-compliant, well-tested, well patterned, code
- Passion for software development, learning and growing your craft
- Experience with TDD & PHPUnit
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Good spoken and written English
What we're offering:
- Option to work on a semi-remote basis Competitive salary
- Be part of the core development team