My Client in the Sportsbetting industry is looking for a mid-level Java Developer to join their London based team.
You will have the chance to take part in building one of the most advanced betting platforms in the world.
- Develop and design highly available, resilient, and distributed backend services in Java in an Agile environment
- Measure the performance and availability of the tech stack
- Track inefficiencies and continuously improve software
- Understand customers' behaviours and offer them the best possible experience through the software you deliver
- Ensure code quality and good practices, continuous delivery, and automation
- Collaborate closely with other developers and mentor junior colleagues
- At least 2 years of experience with Java
- Experience with Multithreading, concurrency, distributed systems and Microservices
- Experience with Kafka, Rabbit, AWS, and some CI /CD tools
- Love collaborating with other developers
- Happy to do peer programming
- Working level proficiency of English (both spoken and written)