We are looking for an accountable and ambitious Full Stack Developer to join our office-based team in London, UK. We are a leading performance marketing company within the iGaming industry, and work to achieve long partnerships with our clients, who are some of the largest gaming operators online. We deliver more than just out-the-box solutions for our clients - alongside our marketing campaigns, we design, build and maintain web portals and web applications.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with hitting the ground running and not shy to get stuck into the projects they are involved with. You will be helping to shape and deliver the on-going technology strategy. Working closely with members of the other departments, you'll create web-based solutions, exposing platform capabilities to end-users. You'll concentrate on UI, UX and front-end development, building user-focused solutions that interact with the platform's web-service and real-time APIs, which you will help create as well. We are a hardworking, team-oriented company who reward success and enjoy our time together.
- 3+ years’ experience developing frontend and backend of web applications using AJAX, Node.js, Express, APIs and databases.
- Skills in NoSQL database, HTML5, CSS3, Node, MongoDB, server-side rendering with templating like EJS
- Skills in WordPress, My SQL, PHP ideally with experience working with WordPress projects
- Experience in ECMA6/7
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Full lifecycle development including testing strategies and tools
- Up-to-date knowledge in database RDBMS and NoSQL database architecture
- Experience with revision control systems, working with Git and Bitbucket
- Able to take ownership for every aspect of the solution, from the code to the server solution (The Apache HTTP Server on LINUX Centos OS)
- Linux admin (cpanel, WHM)
- Managing test and production environments (deployment, support, run)
- Good understanding of Agile principles and how to apply them
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Solid understanding of web security
- Skills in frameworks like Vue, React, or Angular would be beneficial
What we give you:
- A fast-paced, growing company
- New offices in Kings Cross, including an office dog and a ping-pong table
- A fun, young and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and great benefits