Our client’s group is a comprehensive development group specializing in gaming, technology, IT and real estate and have other offices across different jurisdictions.
They are currently seeking a Junior-Middle level DevOps engineer to provide support and maintenance on our existing gaming products.
- Develop and maintain the existing back-end gaming projects.
- Analyse and debug difficult server performance issues, identify bottlenecks and optimise product/service performance to improve user experience for the existing products.
- Solve the performance issues: work with other team members closely to improve code base performance(e.g. algorithm redesign), reduce resource consumption and shorten request latency.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team.
- Collaborate with the team to create well-designed, documented and tested game features.
- Must have hands-on commercial Linux DevOps experience at least 1 years+
- Familiar with scripting languages – Shell script etc.
Nice to have
- Containers such as Docker, Kubernetes, or cloud server platforms such as AWS/GCP.
- Working understanding of code and script(Lua/Node.JS).
- Gaming background and commercial experience.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!