Marketing Manager - Japan
Our client operating solely within regulated markets, offering slots, live casino, and bingo, is looking for a Japanese native Marketing Manager to join their growing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the full P+L Japanese region marketing brand strategy - end to end implementation.
- Native level of the Japanese language (both written & spoken) along with fluent English.
- Experience within an iGaming set up.
- Experience in affiliate management and media buying.
- Build & nurture relationships with local gaming operators, affiliates & media agencies.
- Ensure uploaded content is accurate and in line with the marketing brand strategy.
- Localise SEO / SEM for Games websites.
- Managed local PR and sponsorship deals.
- Responsible for the localization of marketing and sales materials including website content, brochures, presentations, digital banners, videos, and any marketing assets; that is aligned to the highest quality of brand requirements.
- Develop and implement a local advertising strategy (banners, editorials, interviews), as well as maintain the relationship with the third-party advertisers.
- Reporting ROI of all localization activities according to KPIs set with Head of Marketing.