Marketing Manager - China
1. In accordance with the strategy of the company, collaborate with relevant departments to plan and carry out the promotion.
2. Participate in the planning of online campaigns in accordance with actions and communication needs, coordinate the entire project, monitoring the project and implementation work, expand the channels of promotion by (SEO, Email and SMS distribution, App, Telemarketing, etc.).
3. Analyse and summarise the impact of promotion channels based on user growth indicators and constantly introduce innovations in accordance with market trends for increasing volumes.
4. In accordance with the company’s strategy, find the new promotion channels to stimulate the growth of the number of users, effectively increasing the number of users and activity.
5. Tracking the effect of promotion, analysing data and provide timely feedback.
1. More than 5 years of experience in the field of online games (for the Chinese market), a deep understanding of Internet products and models, as well as an understanding of the psychology of user interaction and user behaviour.
2. Experience in recruiting and managing the marketing department (5-7 people), effective experience in increasing the number of users and retaining them.
3. Familiar with online user operations, well versed in planning user actions and analysing user data, sensitive to changes in user behaviour.
4. Excellent communication and cooperation skills, ability to execute, a strong sense of responsibility.
5. Has the skills of operational planning and systems thinking, as well as good opportunities for analysis and use of data.