One of the world’s leading names in sports betting technology and trading is seeking a talented and ambitious individual to join the team as a Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a marketing strategy to promote the brand and help deliver their strategic initiatives. You will own the marketing communications function, with responsibilities ranging from allocating and optimising marketing spend, to the production of sales & marketing collateral, and the management of the website & social media channels.
- Ownership of the marketing communications strategy and roadmap, including briefing key stakeholders on upcoming short and long-term initiatives.
- Scheduling and producing activity across digital and offline channels, including advertorials, industry award nominations, press releases and sponsorship opportunities.
- Identifying marketing communications opportunities across new channels based on a thorough and objective appraisal of forecast RoI.
- Managing relationships with key media outlets distribution channels, and where applicable drafting content and briefing senior stakeholders on the requirements for dissemination.
- Managing the relationship with the third party PR and design agencies, including creating detailed briefs and commissioning content.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Talented, results-driven marketing manager
- Energetic self-starter with an excellent attention to detail who copes well with responsibility and thrives in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective networks of relations within the business, and with online and offline media and suppliers.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing and evaluating communications strategies and securing effective coverage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for an initial discussion.