Marketing Manager (Based in Taipei) Position Level: Mid/ Senior
Our client is an award winning and leading B2B Games Provider in the iGaming industry. They offer a huge selection of popular games and many others to the players globally.
The ideal candidate should have a sharp marketing mind, a passion for creativity, and excellent communication skills. Reporting to the Head of Marketing in Singapore, he/ she will work with a team of marketing superstars across the region to deliver powerful B2B-focused marketing campaigns. To excel in this role, they must lead and drive positive change in every aspect of his/ her role. This includes managing an effective process and positive working relationship with his/ her team, game studios and key stakeholders. They will manage a team of marketing specialists to develop and implement go-to-market product and brand strategies that are backed by research and data. He/ she will need to innovate and drive campaigns on both ATL and BTL platforms such as digital marketing (SEO, forum), events, promotions etc. As he/ she will regularly collaborate with the wider team, a strong diplomatic mindset and approach is necessary.
- Work closely with regional game studios, brand and communication teams on implementing marketing plans for new game launches.
- Manage and lead a product marketing executive on day-to-day tasks.
- Support local Account Management team on sales-centric marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that will resonate with our primary and secondary target audience.
- Identify marketing needs for the business and develop marketing materials including banners, one pagers to support the marketing of the campaigns.
- Market intelligence – _conduct regular market research on our key competitors and share intel with the wider business.
- Drive performance and awareness of brands through ATL and BTL channels and selected brand touch points.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Head of Marketing
Requirements and Qualifications
- Relevant industry experience is a must
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing; Manager: 3 years of managerial experience; Senior Manager: above 5 years of managerial experience is required.
- Prior experience in managing a team.
- Ability to identify marketing opportunities based on industry, consumer, and cultural trends
- A results-driven problem solver with the ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, in English and Simplified Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confidence in ability to give presentations across varying audiences, both internally and externally
- Organized work flow regiment, with regard to project planning, day-to-day timeline management abilities, and attention to detail
- Self-starter who excels in autonomy and is able to lead with little supervision
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information
- Literate in MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Regional business travel will be required for the role (frequency: 1 to 2 times per quarter)