Our client is looking for a strategic, detailed, and result-oriented individual who can strategize high-quality user acquisition campaigns demonstrated in the major gaming companies and implement them to the highly innovative and unique products that our client builds for their clients.
This candidate must be passionate and experienced in iGaming/eSports free-to-play and pay-to-play fantasy gaming formats and has the eagerness to discover an ever deeper knowledge of the consumer's journey, marketing channel acumen, and best-in-class growth tactics to increase funnel conversion and user growth.
This candidate must have a comprehensive experience in building-out and scaling marketing at fast-growing companies, and is someone who is highly dynamic but who also has a firm grasp for how to apply both quantitative and qualitative criteria to determine what is and is not working.
Finally, this individual must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude who is concentrated on solving problems at every turn and rolls-up his/her sleeves to achieve novel and effective strategies to acquire and retain users for sports/esports fantasy and traditional gaming platforms.
- Define, implement and oversee the launch marketing strategy of free-to-play and pay-to-play gaming platforms.
- Identify and secure media opportunities to drive user acquisition from channels including, but not limited to, Paid Social, Affiliates, PR, Influencers, SEO and organic media PPC Google, and Media Networks.
- Formulate the overarching strategy for CRM while managing and building the CRM team to ensure optimal retention and conversion metrics in line with the overall user acquisition and retention goals.
- To engage local market expertise (where required) to provide support as needed to achieve campaign goals.
- Lead, test and optimize all promotional campaigns and bonus offering while ensuring that all content and designs created are approved and signed off by key stakeholders which meet with local licensing requirements and regulations.
- Develop a program of retention-based targeted marketing campaigns via a variety of communication channels.
- Manage affiliate/loyalty programs.
- Manage all paid media and advertising across all channels.
- Own all SEO efforts.
- Manage influencer marketing campaigns.
- Measure the success of actions, make learnings and provide business reporting.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing with a strong understanding of sports and esports gaming.
- Any experience in marketing free-to-play and play-to-play platforms is a strong bonus.
- A proactive leader who displays initiative and ownership.
- Experience running online promotional campaigns using customer segmentation and a/b testing.
- Strength in analytics, critical thinking, and reasoned judgement.
- Combination of strategic thinking and ability to roll up sleeves and get it done.
- Proven track record of launching a brand/product from bottom up.
- Proven track record of quick thinking and ability to execute in a rapidly changing environment.
License Number: 14S7347