We are recruiting for a Marketing Intelligence Manager for one of Europe's largest gaming operators.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing department in a newly created function and they are open on the salary for the best candidate.
You will report into the Chief Marketing Officer and your main goal will be to keep company's products and services customer focused.
You will be developing a competitive framework to assess all relevant elements of marketing against competitors on each market (Brand recognition, Brand awareness, NPS score, CRM communications, Acquisition journeys, promotional offers, acquisition offers and marketing campaigns).
You will conduct competitor research on all marketing journeys for each acquisition channel to identify strengths and weaknesses and set up best practices.
You will evaluate and understand each market's and competitors acquisition strategy (by channel, sources of traffic, recurrent performance, investment in media, ATL strategy, sponsorships, digital media traffic sources, etc).
You will assist the CMO and Marketing teams to formulate strategy and Market share targets, investment splits by channel and between acquisition and retention.
• Bachelor / Master in Marketing or equivalent working experience
• Games or real money industry experience preferred
• 3 -5 years of experience in research, customer insights and data analytics
• Proficient in marketing automation
• Good understanding of web analytics
• Past experience conducting research reports
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills