The successful candidate will report to and assist the CMO, while at the same time be fulcral in aiding the marketing team to achieve its targets and operate efficiently. The Marketing Executive will also be given the responsibility of taking on their own initiatives and projects to demonstrate their skillset and drive.
• Overseeing content production adheres to quality standards and brand guidelines.
• Liaising with external agencies and partners.
• Project management of ATL and digital marketing initiatives.
• Administration of merchandise branding, from concepts and budgets to ordering and delivery, including managing suppliers and partners as well as internal processes.
• Coordinate the content production and delivery process, including managing external parties, for marketing and PR.
• Organising and managing events and employer branding initiatives, whilst also coordinating across company departments to further improve internal marketing.
• Conducting market research and competitor analysis studies.
• Assisting the marketing team with the preparation of presentations and reports from information and data collated from all stakeholders.
• Administrate and coordinate the use and improvement of project management tools for the team, ensuring efficient marketing operations and continually improvement of marketing processes.
• A passion or interest in marketing, PR, events and project management.
• Business proficiency in English. Dutch and/or French fluency is considered a major plus.
• iGaming experience is a plus but not necessary.
• Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
• Proactive with a “can do” attitude stemming from a positive problem-solving approach to obstacles.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills.
• Ability to take initiative and work alone whilst also being a contributing team player.
• Multi-tasking is second nature, almost wizardry level.
• Strong under pressure with an ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.