A highly regarded i-Gaming business is looking to hire a Marketing Compliance Analyst.
You will work very closely with various Marketing teams and partners across the company. You will support related initiatives and projects, assist with ongoing marketing monitoring and review advertising materials for all our products, and assist with the build out of the organisation’s marketing compliance framework while providing mentorship to the organisation to ensure compliance with applicable law.
Who we’re looking for
You will provide day to day regulatory advice on marketing, advertising, offers, and promotions, with an emphasis on reviewing consumer marketing communications, advertising, promotions, and digital creative across any medium. Partner cross-divisionally to ensure that review is scalable, efficient, and consistent with the larger group policy.
Develop and implement effective training materials, written policies, standards and procedures aligned with rules and regulations regarding promotion and other marketing activities. Understand and advice on M&A requirement in non-locally regulated markets.
Provide timely and accurate legal and regulatory review and sign off promotional T&C, and any regulatory required terms. Assist with the developing and management of the group’s compliance monitoring program with respect to Marketing Compliance, ensuring compliance issues raised are taken care of in a timely fashion.
Understand the business environment and use analytical skills and experience to set compliance priorities and recommend options to minimise regulatory risk. Handle ad hoc projects as determined by Management.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a legal, compliance or regulatory environment taking care of various regulatory regimes, interpreting and applying legislations with a focus on Marketing.
- Proficiency in English and excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail.
- Degree requirements: Bachelor Legal Degree.
- Experience in working with regulators, external auditors and inspectors, as well as with monitoring, oversight and compiling reports.
- Experience of drafting policies and procedures with a focus on Marketing.
- Able to optimally articulate regulatory risks and relevant proposed changes. Hardworking, well organised, able to plan and prioritise work schedules and individual tasks. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, independently or in a team environment.
- Prepared to undertake international travel when and where needed.
In return an attractive salary is on offer and a variety of locations applicable.