A successful and disruptive sports betting company are looking for a talented Business Intelligence Analyst to join their driven and diverse offices in London.
The BI Analyst will support the organisation's product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing the company data.
You will be working alongside the senior leadership team to identify opportunities, consolidate all efforts and resources and set priorities to effectively execute data plans and insights according to the company’s strategy and goals.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Providing key stakeholders with Actionable Insights.
- Measuring marketing Efficiencies and creating a Bonus Management process.
- Creating efficient propensity models.
- Analysing trends and identifying new player groups based on player transactional behaviour patterns
- Managing and developing the player database infrastructures
- Assisting in business planning initiatives such as forecasting, budgeting and setting targets.
- Working across all brands, marketing channels, networks and territories.
Provide a set of data around KPIs and performance that will support the leadership team with a data-led decision making process.
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements
We’re looking for someone with 2-3 years of experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets, has a Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Good programming skills in Python or R
- Solid machine learning/classifier background (ensemble methods, clustering, decision trees, Naive Bayes, logistic regression)
- Strong experience in writing efficient SQL
- Data transport and wrangling - Azure Data Factory V2, SSIS, KNIME, etc
You'll have excellent communication skills (across all media) and possess the ability to ‘get things done’ in a flexible dynamic organisation without having to rely on line-authority over other team members.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the most innovative and high performing companies within the industry. If you are Analytics professional that wishes to use your skills to make a truly demonstrable impact, then apply now.