Our client, an award winning, cutting edge and innovative online casino brand is looking for a Marketing analyst to join there team in London.
The role will be focused on improving acquisition, conversion, and on-going player value by analysing media spend to find optimisation opportunities.
The candidate must have experience in financial modelling and understand the impact of individual media channels on overall marketing and business performance. This role will involve working closely with external media and digital performance agencies as well as the head of digital and head of brand.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses of data
- Partner with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decisions
- Compile data from various sources into a single, consumable, data set, including design and implementation of data models
- With a core focus on creating financial modelling, working across multiple market and products. Advising on budget planning on a micro and macro level to delivering accurate revenue forecasts.
- Analysing retention programs to optimize and drive performance and player value
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and help drive business decisions
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution
- Work with existing and define future data requirements in order to evolved existing customer lifetime value models
- Lead the development of an internal mixed media model responsible for the modelling & measurement of ATL and digital performance marketing investment and improving its effectiveness.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in data science or related field, either working for a media or digital performance agency, or a brand in a similar role
- Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial but not required
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
- Experience in mixed media modelling would be a definite advantage
- Experience in financial planning and forecasting
- Experience in mixed marketing modelling, understanding the impact of above the line/branding media activity on acquisition and retention channels