My client is one of the world's largest and licensed online igaming companies with global presence and they are seeking a Market Specialist to support their continued growth. This professional will take care of the daily management of the Italian site (desktop and mobile). In collaboration with the central team, they will establish the priorities for Sports and Casino.
Job Title: Market Specialist Italy
Direct Report: Regional Manager - Italy & Southern Europe
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Sportsbook categories and events on a daily basis in collaboration with the.com team and Exalogic (as needed).
- Daily verifies all the sports and markets offered by Pinnacle.it (and coming from the .com feed) are asseverated by ADM
- Localize all content from the.com feed on a daily basis to ensure that it is in Italian and not
- Daily manages the casino homepage, taking care of menus, categories, defining what games to display, push, etc.
- Check the statistics on a daily basis and take appropriate action.
- Periodically presents Instances through the ADM restricted area to have the tournaments, markets and sports in real time (for example tennis tournaments, esports tournaments, new markets such
as the Asian handicap etc.)
- Ensure that the Betting Rules are updated on a regular basis to ensure that all of the rules for the markets available are followed.
- Periodically upload images, content, HTML files in the Exalogic platform using FTP tools
- Periodically will associate images and links to the new games added in the Casino (usually hundreds at a time).
- Periodically deploys the promotions when available
- Periodically prepares reports and analysis.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- A native Italian speaker and proficient in English.
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge of sportsbook and casino products and be familiar with the Italian regulatory framework, having worked for a bookmaker licensed in Italy.
- Understands how to present a bet to ADM and knows how to check in the reserved area that bets instances are asseverated (or will to be trained to do so).
- Ready to work in a dynamic and young environment.
- Preferably, the candidate is in the Italian time zone.
- A team player who has a positive attitude
- Well organized and methodical, yet can be creative when needed.
- Ideally, she knows how to manage HTML.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience but specifically on the Italian sportsbook market.
- Someone who works constantly on the Exalogic platform, knowing both the CMS (to manage the front end) and the back office (to manage and retrieve all the necessary stats)