If you have a strong career in IT Quality Assurance and good knowledge about the Gaming industry then this role is for you!
The QA Group Manager must be able to direct and manage designated resources in accordance with the specific accountabilities identified below where he/she is assigned the role as Group Manager. The Group Manager will manage complex projects that involve other members of staff.
Electronic/IT/Computer Science Degree/National Diploma or Equivalent
The candidate must possess the following skills/ experience:
- 2- years of experience in Project Management or equivalent
- 2- years experience in Team Management or Equivalent
- Technical knowledge in land based gaming devices (preferred)
- Used to ISO environments or jurisdictions (preferred)
Demonstrated Skills and Experience at least in:
- Source Code Review
- Hardware Evaluation Standalone controlled games (AWP)
- Distributed sytems – Based server games and VLR
- Distributed systems- Server Supported Games (i.e. Video Bingo /Class II)
If you are looking to improve your Managerial skills and become a great leader in IT Quality Assurance then apply with your CV and we will contact you soon.