If you have a strong career in QA Testing and good knowledge about the Gaming industry then this role is for you!
The Manual QA Testing Manager must be able to direct and manage designated resources in accordance with the specific accountabilities identified below where he/she is assigned the role as Group Manager. The Group Manager will manage complex projects that involve other members of staff.
Electronic/IT/Computer Science Degree/National Diploma or Equivalent
The candidate must possess each of the following skills/ experience:
- 2- years of experience in Project Management or equivalent
- 2- years experience in Team Management or Equivalent
- Technical knowledge in land based gaming devices
Technical knowledge in gaming devices testing (online or landbase).
Demonstrated Skills and Experience at least in:
- Source Code Review
- Hardware Evaluation Standalone controlled games (AWP)
- Distributed sytems – Based server games and VLR
- Distributed systems- Server Supported Games (i.e. Video Bingo /Class II)
If you are looking to improve your Managerial skills and become a great leader in QA Testing then apply with your CV and we will contact you soon.