Our Client is a new gaming company based in Buenos Aires, that is creating innovative sports betting and casino games with the goal to make gaming great, entertainment and socially acceptable.
They are currently looking for a dynamic, energetic QA Manual tester who is eager to learn by assisting various departments.
- Fulfil tasks set out by supervisors from different departments.
- Ensuring that experience and customer journeys are smooth, enjoyable, consistent; and usability and accessibility maximised across all devices.
- Testing interactive applications on different browsers and handheld devices prioritising the most popular ones as per customer preference.
- Testing bug fixes, product improvements and new product features prior and after deployment to live environment.
- Providing clear and efficient logs for issues and track them.
- Follow test plan and continuously look for potential shortcomings in the current processes.
- Ongoing reporting on project progress and early escalation of potential risks to stakeholders.
- Being able to estimate the time needed for assigned tasks.
- Delivering projects on time and up to high standards.
- This role is based in Argentina, currently offered as remote.
What we expect from you:
- Being a student in final year of one of the technological universities or recently graduated.
- Being a champion of the customer and enthusiastic about continuously improving their experience.
- Passionate about new technologies, attentive to details, also meticulous and creative in any task completion.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English. Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.
- Basic knowledge of the online gaming industry is desired.
- Functional knowledge of multiple desktop and mobile operating systems.
- Ability to test interactive applications on iOS/Android mobile devices and desktop platforms; and understand how these applications work.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively across diverse teams.
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.