Our client, a software development company, is looking for a talented Linux Administrator to join their infrastructure team in San Jose, Costa Rica.
· Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
· Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
· Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
· Develop and test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
· Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Systems engineering or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of experience in UNIX/Linux administration.
· Knowledge and experience of RHEL or CentOS operating systems.
· Knowledge and experience of virtualization technologies.
· Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and related technology.
· Solid understanding of Web server.
· Preferably with knowledge of scripting with any of Perl, Bash, AWK or Python.
· Strong desire to learn new technologies and keep up to date with the latest
· Experience with Monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix or PRTG is desirable.
· Red Hat or LPI certifications will be considered a plus.
Next steps: Apply to this vacancy with you latest CV and i'll get in touch with you shortly!