Licensing Manager- job description
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required; J.D. strongly preferred.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and licensing in the gambling industry.
- 2+ years of experience leading a small team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment, working closely with management, employees, regulatory agencies, and professional advisors.
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to operate computers and other technological devices for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work from home and in office structure.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401K available.
- Salary range: $110,000 to $120,000.
- Responsible for managing the creation and implementation of processes and procedures related to licensing as dictated by the regulatory requirements.
- Set strategic vision, long term goals, and objectives for the licensing team.
- Maintain full-cycle leadership of the investigative analyst arm of the licensing team.
- Advise internal stakeholders and vendors on licensing requirements across jurisdictions.
- Monitor, maintain and further develop vendor licensing program.
- Review licensing and reporting requirements in controls and regulations.
- Maintain frequent and professional communication with gaming regulatory bodies.
This position will handle vendor and corporate licensing for a major iGaming operator, while managing a small team. If you have gaming licensing experience and are interested in joining a great team, apply today!