A highly regarded i-Gaming business is looking to add to it's team of Lawyers. The role will suit someone with at least three year's Pqe and with a background in-house or within a top-tier law firm.
- Lead on the drafting, review and negotiation of commercial contracts including non-disclosure agreements, bespoke contracts with third party providers to complex multi-party and multi-jurisdictional supply and licensing agreements.
- Advising internal business areas and partners on a range of commercial, advertising and marketing, intellectual property, brand, privacy and data protection, e-commerce and IT issues.
- Assisting in the management of the Group's IP portfolio including domains and trademarks.
- Deliver the business with high quality and commercially pragmatic legal advice, particularly in the areas of regulatory affairs, legal risk management, consumers related litigation and commercial contracts.
- Drafting and maintaining internal and customer-facing policies and terms and conditions, promotional terms and privacy policies.
- With the assistance of our compliance team, keeping abreast of all existing gaming regulation and developments in a wide variety of jurisdictions.
- Co-ordinating with external legal counsel, ensuring maximum efficiencies of work performed whilst proactively managing the costs incurred.
- Running occasional internal training to update on legal matters and chair periodical internal meetings to align on strategies.
- Provide internal reports to track ongoing progress of legal and regulatory matters for management.
- Assisting the Chief Legal & Compliance Officer and/or Head of Legal on key projects.
This is a great opportunity to either work at one of the offices in the UK or at others across Europe, or in fact on a fully remote basis. The team of professionals all have a 'can-do' approach and are solutions focused in a fast paced, growing environment. In return there is the opportunity to develop your legal career and be well compensated for hard work and initiative.