A unique opportunity has emerged for a skilled and passionate Legal Counsel to join an established Legal department in an established i-Gaming business. The right candidate will play an important part of a team which handles a lot of interesting and challenging projects for many different stakeholders.
- Provide support with regards to international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements
- Draft and/or amend agreements (with a focus on betting and gambling licensing and software service contracts)
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence, maintaining associated documentation, and other duties as may be assigned
- Assist the Legal team on matters relating to iGaming law
- Advise the Sales/Account Management teams with regards to negotiations of agreements
- Support all internal stakeholders on a continuous basis with issues concerning iGaming industry specific regulations, procurement or human resources.
- Advisory on contract risks/issues, contract implementation, contract compliance
- Assist KYC and compliance with queries on any forms, such as Know Your Client forms for banks etc.
- University degree in Law
- Bar examination taken and passed
- Capacity to draft contract templates
- Understanding of legal landscapes in the field of iGaming is an advantage although not compulsory
- Availability to travel abroad if needed
- Fluency in English, including legal English
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 3 years+ experience in the contract management legal field
- Be meticulous and motivated
- Be able to work on own initiative and to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames
- Be able to communicate internally and externally at all levels
- Detail-oriented, organised, flexible
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Independent and able to make decisions
- Analytical thinking (solution driven)
- Highly structured
- Diplomatic skills while having the ability to put forward your ideas and take decisions
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Comfortable in a complex and changing business environment
A great salary and a chance to be an integral part of a growing company is on offer that will operate a hybrid model of working post-restrictions.