An exciting i-Gaming business is continuing to grow and looking to hire a Legal Counsel to add to the Legal team.
The ideal candidate will have be UK qualified and have 0-3 years Pqe experience.
The main duties will cover:
- Lead on the drafting, review and negotiation of commercial contracts from non-disclosure agreements, bespoke contracts with third party providers to complex multi-party and jurisdictional supply and licensing agreements.
- Advising internal business areas on a range of commercial, advertising and marketing, intellectual property, brand, privacy and data protection, e-commerce and IT issues.
- Management of the Group's IP portfolio including domains, trade marks and designs.
- Deliver the business with high quality and commercially pragmatic legal advice, particularly in the areas of regulatory affairs, legal risk management, media, litigation and commercial contracts.
- Drafting and maintaining internal and customer facing policies and terms and conditions of use, promotional terms and privacy policies.
- With the assistance of our compliance team, keep abreast of all existing gaming regulation and developments in a wide variety of jurisdictions.
- Co-ordinate with external legal counsel, ensuring maximum efficiencies of work performed whilst proactively managing the costs incurred.
- Meet KPI’s and provide internal reports to track ongoing progress of legal matters for management.
This role can be based in the UK or Gibraltar (remotely) but travel to the office in Gibraltar will be required.
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to advance their legal knowledge and expertise by gaining exposure to a wide variety of legal challenges in a fun and thriving company.